- To sort out options and determine the most preferable direction
- To uncover your personal truth and receive support in achieving your dreams
- When the stretch between where you are presently and your desired future reality is more than you can imagine, your coach helps you bridge the gap between “here” and “there”
- Your coach can assist you in overcoming obstacles and breaking through blocks
- If you are a perfectionist, stuck in a pattern, or want to board the fast track, your coach can help you achieve your goals
- Your coach will help you sort out your capabilities, preferences, new aspirations to choose what is in your best interest, and then embark on your new venture
- When you have experienced setbacks or unfulfilled expectations, your coach can help you process disappointment, disillusionment, rejection, and even shattered dreams, and then get back on track with your life
- If you have had difficulty achieving your goals, or you’re holding back because of economic conditions, your coach can help you go for it
- Research has shown that people who believe in themselves are much more likely to make their dreams come true than those who don’t. If your dream requires you to stretch your self-image, then your coach can help you find the building blocks between your current perception of yourself and your desired future identity
- To enhance performance
- To increase effectiveness on the job
- To become more efficient, a better time manager
- To augment gaps in their professional development
- To prepare them for increasing demands on the job
- To develop a variety of skills in preparation for leadership
- To help an employee become more self-confident and focused
- It is less expensive to hire a coach to support an existing employee, than to replace that employee with a new one!
- To eliminate gaps between the present and the ideal future vision
- To break through obstacles like in the movie, “The King’s Speech”
- To address confidential and sensitive situations
- To support relocation orientation support
- To assist transitions between jobs or careers
- To advocate medical support when encountering a big choice/decision
- To establish priorities
- To formulate visions, goals, and strategies
- To illuminate legal issues that require sensitivity
- To bridge people concerns regarding mergers and acquisitions
- To overcome challenges with personalities on the job (or off)
- To facilitate choice-making from an inner-directed place
Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott, MCC
Dr. Chérie is an ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC), known to many as the “Mother of Coaching.” Additionally, she is an internationally bestselling author, entrepreneur, consultant, lecturer, Master Coach Trainer, curriculum designer, and seminar leader. Her organization; Motivation Management Service (MMS) has trained millions of people worldwide. Dr. Carter-Scott has been coaching change successfully for over four decades. She received her Ph.D. in Organizational Development. She has conducted media tours in Europe, Asia, and the United States and has appeared on Oprah.
Email Dr. Chérie to schedule one-to-one coaching here
Michael Anthony Pomije, PCC
Michael A. Pomije, PCC was ahead of the coaching curve when he took his first Coach Training program in 1990 in Santa Barbara, CA with MMS Institute, Inc. Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott, MCC is the innovator of the coaching industry (1974) and is known as, “The Mother of Coaching.”
Michael has worked in sports television for over fifteen years when he transitioned to become a professional lecture agent internationally for two decades.
Then he successfully merged his two careers into one, empowering people through his love for coaching.
Michael is currently an MMS Certified Coach and an Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential by the International Coach Federation (ICF). He is also an ICF Mentor for his clients.
Many friends, colleagues and associates refer to him as Coach Michael in the coaching industry.
Michael has been the manager of business negotiations for Motivation Management Service, LLC since 2000. His responsibilities have been to negotiate speaking engagements, finalize contracts for training and coaching assignments, and facilitate corporate training programs.
Michael is a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator administrator. He coaches individuals on their profile type that indicate their work preferences, behaviors, and communication style. This tool is an added value when Coach Michael is assisting people in finding their true calling.
He coaches executives on work, family demands, discovering their passion, and life balance. Since Michael has been married for over 21 years, one of his favorite coaching topics is creating successful and satisfying relationships.
Michael has been a certified and instrument rated pilot and is an Advanced Open Water Diver.
Healthy activities are a major part of Michael’s life that includes balance and conditioning. He has a passion for running, trains wherever he travels in nature and in local gyms; he pushes his limits with his mind, body, and spirit. When time permits, he’ll enthusiastically join in a round of “ready golf.”
Michael’s clients include: VITAL-LIFE, SANOFI AVENTIS, INT’L PROFIT ASSOCIATES, KPMG, DHL, MGM MIRAGE, AIR NATIONAL GUARD, MOLEX, CITADEL TALENT, MAZORS, MMSWI.
MMS Thailand Google Map
1655 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand