Our mission is to support individuals and organizations in making their visions, dreams, and goals become reality.
Who We Are
- Management Consultants
- Executive Coaches
- #1 New York Times best-selling author in 40 languages
- Author of 16 published books and counting
- Agents facilitating change for organizations and individuals
- Trainers, Presenters, Professional Speakers, Coaches
- Licensors of Intellectual Property and the “MMS Process”
What We Do
- Facilitate Organizational Change
- Assist in the creation of dreams
- Align employees towards the same goal
- Facilitate buy-in with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Train individuals to become professional coaches
- Empower, enliven and enlighten individuals and organizations
- Help you design your life
- License trainers and coaches to teach our 33 courses
- People have their own answers within themselves
- People possess the power to manifest their answers
- People can have their lives be the way they want them to be
When you are free to choose the life, you want to live, including: your life design, life partner, profession, and your home. MMS facilitates you in discovering what you want, formulating a strategy and manifesting your dreams and goals.
MMS honors the core values of integrity, honesty, respect, authenticity, collaboration, trust, willingness, choice, alignment, quality, communication, responsibility, community, and accountability. We encourage these principles, we teach others how to embody them, and we do our best to live by example each and every day in all of our practices, both personal and professional.
Motivation Management Service LP’s Methodology
- Socratic method of questioning
- Unconditional support
- A judgment-free environment
- Skilled listening and relationship-building techniques
- Facilitating differences to achieve win-win outcomes
The MMS Organization has reached millions of people worldwide through seminars, workshops, books, tapes, cd’s and media exposure.
MMS as a Change Management consultant inspires and guides people to discover their authentic selves, to connect with and to respect others and on their choices, while also working and living in a productive, focused, harmonious and respectful manner.